Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Old Thunder thanks the following:
Pig’s “not throwing away my shot” Laundry • Little “poop n weed” Jerry • Any “sacred cowboy” Del • Conor “I’m the GOAT” Blake • Consummate “dont ******* tag me” VS • fuzzy “back in my day...” gobo • Marni “I was at the gym” Hill • Froggy “Thunder corrupted me and I lived to tell about it” Fool • Jamie “yay :smile:” Carrol • Ed “batty” The Count • Sgt “oh I’m back” Floyd • Snowthy “I bust my *** off day after day after day” Scarborough • Philip “the robot” • 1000 Eyes • gavry “don’t corrupt Froggy, David” 3 • Also “I love Jamie” Censored • TheAwesome “CANTUS” MooMoo • Toffe Goddess • Scuber “oh god” Snacks • Green “****” Tom • Funny “sad jams” Bear • Censored “you’re wrong” GeeBee • Dr “poster god” Tooth • Mikaela “Jazzy Alphabet” Muppet • Patrick Star • bliffenstimmers • and to all I’ve forgotten. Go buy Jerry some weed and reread The Whale till I update.
Thanks for the shoutout!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Old Thunder thanks the following:
Pig’s “not throwing away my shot” Laundry • Little “poop n weed” Jerry • Any “sacred cowboy” Del • Conor “I’m the GOAT” Blake • Consummate “dont ******* tag me” VS • fuzzy “back in my day...” gobo • Marni “I was at the gym” Hill • Froggy “Thunder corrupted me and I lived to tell about it” Fool • Jamie “yay :smile:” Carrol • Ed “batty” The Count • Sgt “oh I’m back” Floyd • Snowthy “I bust my *** off day after day after day” Scarborough • Philip “the robot” • 1000 Eyes • gavry “don’t corrupt Froggy, David” 3 • Also “I love Jamie” Censored • TheAwesome “CANTUS” MooMoo • Toffe Goddess • Scuber “oh god” Snacks • Green “****” Tom • Funny “sad jams” Bear • Censored “you’re wrong” GeeBee • Dr “poster god” Tooth • Mikaela “Jazzy Alphabet” Muppet • Patrick Star • bliffenstimmers • and to all I’ve forgotten. Go buy Jerry some weed and reread The Whale till I update.

I'd prefer Conor "the shape of a bear" Blake.

as I'm not the G.o.a.t Hubba Hubba is

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'd like to be.... Under the sea.... In an octopus' garden, in the shade...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So like.... I don't know why, but I'm seriously in the mood for some strawberry cake frosting.