Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

Any Del

Reaction score
Pip baam camm sam KABLAMM!
Bop boom bip bop badabada bim boom. BOP!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey guys, listen.

Quick PSA.

I appreciate the love and support you guys have for me when I feel the need to rage quit for a bit, but I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would please stop saying "Muppetcentral is dead without Little Jerry."

I understand the message you're trying to convey there, and I do understand I contribute alot and am a popular member on here, but at the same time, when I read stuff like that, it also kind of sounds like "LittleJerry is never allowed to have a break. Ever." And end of the day, everyone needs a small break from social media every now and then.

I'm sorry if I come off as a jerk/SJW/whatever saying this, but I just really don't like feeling like I'm the only reason MC is alive, nor do I really like seeing my name mentioned when I'm not there to advocate for myself. I just want everyone to have fun on here at the end of the day, whether I'm here or not.

I don't care if you guys mourn for me in private, but not in the public, please (and I'm sorry if I come off as hypocritical at all when I say this; I try not to bring up user's names anymore when they aren't there themselves).

But anyway, I'm feeling better since last week. I just needed to break off for a bit again because I had suicidal thoughts running in my head again.

Any Del

Reaction score
Hamina hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina Hamina :concern:

Any Del

Reaction score
Imma eat green, beans, tomatoes, potatoes, yams, hams, lambs, jams, hogs, dogs, turkey, weed, seeds, chicken, ramen, salmon YOU NAAAAME IT!

Any Del

Reaction score
Itty witty kitty ditty sitty nitty bitty fityy gitty mitty pitty zitty ritty