Let's start speculating about the 2005 line up

Barry Lee

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I know it's a bit early but how about we start speculating about the 2005, I guess none of us will really be able to get anywhere near the right line up since the line could change dramatically if the Wizard of Oz thing really happens this year.

Anyway going from what seems to be the trend since S8 of two variants by the major characters and two fan faves here's my 2005 line.

Series 11

MTI Bunsen
MTI Beaker
MFS Rentro (Bobo)
MFS Bean Bunny

Series 12

TMS Emily Bear
TMTM Kermit (producer)
TMTM Waitor Rizzo & Yolanda
MT Howards The Pig

Series 13

MT Bellhop Pepe & Seymour
GMC Motor Cycle Piggy
MTI Fozzie w/ Mad Monty pack-in
Lewis Kazzenger

Series 14

GMC Photographer Gonzo
MT Andy & Randy Pig
TMS Regular Robin
TMS Mahna Mahna & Snowth's

Playset 1 - MTI ISland Playset (for both MTI variants and Vacation figs) with MTI Piggy & Cleless Morgan & if possible her Ant Eater

Playset 2 - The Muppet Theatre with Bobo ( I know makes no sense but it's the playset that's improtant not the figure)

Okay so i'm not totally excited about that line up... it's harder than you'd think.
Ken said only TMS playsets!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
So really, what's left???

man, I had to ask that after the 3 page list that was offered earlier... HAHHA...

I would love to see Droop, but other than that, I really have no expectations or dreams. I know I will be getting them as soon as I can and as often as I can, but other than that...

Playsets?? What's left??? There has been some Bear Patrol speculation... On that I would vote yes. Other than that, what MTS playsets are left??? The front stage??? With working curtain??? And a balcony for the hecklers??? I can't think of anything else...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Banjo Kermit
Photographer Gonzo
Biker Piggy (TMS)
Another Classic Piggy
Patrol Link
Bean
Bobo
Tux Teeth
Vacation Crazy Harry
Elevator Uniforms Seymour and Pepe
Modern suits Statler and Waldorf
Conductor Nigel
Clueless Morgan
Lewis Kazzenger
Mahna Mahna & Snowths
Yolanda & more rats
Luncheon counter Monster and other such monsters
Pirate Lew
Waldo & Digit

Wayne

Reaction score
I would like to see!
Wayne & Wanda
Nigel
George the Jantior
Mildred
Bean bunny
Hilda
Annie Sue
BOP Link
a new Floyd with new hair
Thog

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
here we go again

Nigel HAS to be in the 2005 lineup. There's no way they could keep him from us after making the rest of the opening scene orchestra??? He's the only one missing so far, now that Lips has been announced!
I also have to agree with the guy who wanted the Frackles... Even though the odds are slim, who the heck is LEFT for '05??? Our lords and masters at Palisades have made everyone else!!! And if there really are no more Muppets left, then I will simply move that money over to the Pink Panther line! HAHAHAHA... Ant and Aardvark meet Gonzo and Swedish Chef... A logical crossover if there ever was one.

Sloely

Reaction score
in the interest of begging and hopefully influencing the collective unconscious over at Palisades:

Bag of Chickens
Bag of Rats
Bag of Penguins
Bag of Misc Accessories, (i already lost my swordfish, and im sure breakages are imminent.)

Otherwise, my only real wants are TMS and some MT:
JP Gross
Gonzo as Derth Nader
Wayne and Wanda
Lewis Kazagger
Nekkid Robin
Spamela Hamderson
Link in his Bay of Pigswatch outfit
A new Zoot and Dr. Teeth, (just cuz i cant find them anywhere else)

Oh, i love the idea of Sweetums w a suitcase from TMM. Great idea!

Playsets: (only TMS, huh? hmmmm....)
I guess the Mainstage, with working red cloth curtains, (velvet would be awesome!), including the cardboard Arches from the top of the show with PHOTOS of the PUPPETS in the appropriate archways, (perforated so that you can pop out the pictures to place your figure in the arch of the ones you have.) and including the S&W's Balcony. Also including the At the Dance Backdrop.

(Maybe then they could start including as accessories with other figures other backdrops. They could just print them on paper, (like they do now with the packagin art, or maybe even on the folded inside of the packaging!), and fold them only once or twice. And there could be an easy way to attach them to the stage playset.)

Other TMS playsets??? Search me. Maybe BOP? Tho i cant really even remember that sketch. (Gotta get the DVDs!)

I dont think MT lends itself to playsets very well. The sets just werent as exciting.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Playsets:

TMS
Bear on patrol stationhouse with Link Hogthrob and Octopus.
Theatre with box seats and cannonball Gonzo in 'flying' mode.
Dressing room with reworked Piggy and foofoo

MT
Cliffords talk show set with Clifford and Harold pig
(VideoTape) vision control room with Nigel and Boppity.

MTI
Hispaniola helm & mid deck with Fozzie, Mr. Bimble :big_grin: and Walleyed Pike.
Treasure island composite with Benjamina Gunn and Anteater
MTM
Producers office
Restaurant with producer kermit, masterson rat and tattooey rat.
Pete's diner with Yolanda and Chester rat.

PAL
Muppet theater opening night theater facade with red carpet and Tux Sam eagle
Kermits office with press editor Kermit and photographer Gonzo
Muppet Universal monsters lab with frankenkermit and bride piggy.
Vacation tropical beach bar and beach with vacation Gonzo and Rizzo.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Here's some love...

OK, So we need Manha Manha with some Snowths. 2 Snowths and Manha should make a complete package. Don't need any more than that in a package.

Droop has to come with SOMEONE... How about ... Well... I have no idea.
Maybe he could come with Bean Bunny??? Bean seems to have enough fanfare to sustain a pack on his own. And it's no secret that Droop is highly regarded by himself.
Piggy in her pink frilly bathrobe with Foo Foo.

That's all for now from this guy.

Buttercup

Reaction score
If they make MahnaMahna and the Snowths, my life will be complete.