Let's try this again...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's see if I can make this post work this time...

What are some of your favorite forums besides MC? Mine are...

• The Rio Grande: That Announcer's awesome forum, and a great fanfiction library.
  • Best Care Anywhere Message Board: A very welcoming and fun M*A*S*H forum.
  • Greg's Courage's Cowardly Messages: A slowly dying Courage message board.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I really don't visit many other forums, as I've said before. However, that's not to say I've not signed up for a bunch of them, as I have. Obviously, I go to the Rio Grande and the KGZ a few times a day each, and the IMDb once a day. Also, I'm a member at the Magazine Not for Adults board (where I won't be going anymore, because I got yelled at for talking about politics); Ultimate Disney, which is a very nice place indeed; and I've just signed up for Ed Begley Jr.'s message board, which I think will be nice because Ed himself is on there every so often, and he's one of my favorite actors. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This has officially become the only board I post in. I used to post at GTAgaming, but those guys were just too occupied with everything else except GTA! I visit Palisades, but I don't post. And I've temporarily joined the boards at MTV just to vote to get Beavis and Butt-head back on. :eek: :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I used to post at golivewire.com, but I got sick of the trashing that went on there. I used to haunt the Religion and Philosophy forum... **shudders** The whole site is basically just a huge popularity contest. Well, it didn't used to be, that's what it ended up changing into. But you can still go there for advice or whatever and get help, it's still very good for that.
And of course geocities.com/dabdibbun the best Redwall fanclub site ever, IMHO. :wink:
And Rio Grande.

And that's basically it. Those places and this site are the only places with boards that I've joined and stuck around. But now, it's here because (muppets aside) it's a healthy mix of those two boards: very family-oriented, but you are free to talk about anything and you can get some really insightful answers.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Palisades, and had a long string of forums that I created, but all are closed down.

BEAR

Reaction score
I very much agree with Mrs. Pepper. This is a wonderful forum not only for talking about Muppets but other things on our minds too. Initially, it is our common love for Muppets that serves as the glue to tie us together, but then you find out more and more that there are so many other things we can talk about. This place has served as sort of a support group for people. We talk about our problems, our views on daily and current events, and even just small talk. When someone is feeling low about something they can post here never burdening us and we will listen to them and hear them out while they vent. Sometimes we will serve up our own thoughts, opinions, insights or advise but for the most part we just listen and act as a shoulder to lean on.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm usually at startrek.com a lot. I use the same screen name as I do on here.

ryan

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
....actually.... you know something really, really sad?........... until I came across MC, I had never even heard of a forum............ and, this is the only one I'm at......

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
....actually.... you know something really, really sad?........... until I came across MC, I had never even heard of a forum............ and, this is the only one I'm at......
Same here, up until then, I only heard of "message boards". It wasn't until I got e-mail from Toon Zone and Muppet Central before I figured what a forum was. So, you're not alone TogetherAgain!

Oh my gosh, I've been spending too much time at IMDb lately! That's not like me!