Letter/Number Of The Day

Cheebo

Reaction score
They didn't change these last season. Does anyone know if they will for 35? They are great segmants but they a bit boring now after seeing the same ones two seasons straight....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think this is due in part by the lack of funding they've been having. I certainly HOPE we have new Letter/ Number segments, but we probably won't! I do know they are shooting new JTE segments... but who cares...

ssetta

Reaction score
I have been told that they actually are doing some new ones.

ceecee

Reaction score
So are they going to be the same format? Just one number segment with the Count, and just one letter segment with Cookie Monster?

Oh, how I long for the "good old days" when they had a variety of segments for each letter and number throughout the whole episode.

Censored

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I think this is due in part by the lack of funding they've been having. I certainly HOPE we have new Letter/ Number segments, but we probably won't! I do know they are shooting new JTE segments... but who cares...

If a lack of funding is the problem, you'd think they'd start rerunning old shows. More magic for less money.

ceecee

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
If a lack of funding is the problem, you'd think they'd start rerunning old shows. More magic for less money.
Yeah, I second that. Lose Elmo's World, Journey to Ernie, and save money. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
I think ssetta said it like a trillion times.... the target audience of kids like the new SS more.

Besides, dumping JTE and Elmo's world wouldn't save money... they reuse the same ones over and over, anyway!