Letters in Sand

ssetta

Reaction score
There are quite a few Unpaved episodes with the Jazz #8. There's an episode from Season 2 with it, 2124, 2293, and 2356. I don't remember much about the #9 version of the baker series it was so long ago. And I think I might have seen the #8 version as well once. I vaguely remember it had a xylophone with 8 notes.

mikealan

Reaction score
I now remembered seeing the letters in sand skits as a teen.

I saw the "I" and "L" versions on 123 Sesame Street and the "M" and "Y" versions on parts of the 1987-88 season which my parents taped them when I was born.

If I watched 123 SS, I'm not so sure what other letter versions will be shown.

mikealan

Reaction score
Guys!! Guess what new letters in the sand segment I saw on 123 Sesame Street last Tuesday? It was the letter O version where two shadow characters play ball.

So far, I've watched the letters "I", "J", "L", "M", "O" and "Y" versions during my 2002-2003 season. The "I" version is on #3829, the "J" version is on #3795, the "L" version is on the 1993 episode where The Amazing Mumford performs a magic trick where he acts like a dog and a dog acts like a magician. The "O" version, of course, is on #3845, and I have the letters "M" and "Y" versions on my old first family tape. They're the clips I discovered on the 1987-88 season (in which my mom and dad taped parts of the episodes when I was newborn).

What letter versions of the letters in the sand animation do YOU remember seeing when you watched Sesame Street?

Danimal

Reaction score
Letter I

That Letter I in the Steel Mill thing used to scare me so much!!!! What do you know about that bit, and does anyone have a copy of it???