Letters To Santa Pictures...

ploobis

Reaction score
Alright! Big Mean Carl and a Frackle, AT LAST! :wink:

I love the picture of the puppets all hung up on the polls!

Carl looks kinda light wait for a big puppet.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Hey kids... look beneath the brownish, mustachioed monster and to the Whatnot's right side... and you'll see a very familiar, very obnoxiously cute, rabbit.
... Prawnie, that doesn't look like Bean. (It may from an un-zoomed view, though...) In fact, I'm pretty sure that it's just a blonde, female rat instead.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
... Prawnie, that doesn't look like Bean. (It may from an un-zoomed view, though...) In fact, I'm pretty sure that it's just a blonde, female rat instead.
Oh no, no, Miss Cait... I think it's Bean. He has the red coat, the ears... I'm pretty dang sure it's Bean...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Oh no, no, Miss Cait... I think it's Bean. He has the red coat, the ears... I'm pretty dang sure it's Bean...
What you think to be Bean... You probably haven't looked at it close up. The "rabbit" also has the nose of a Muppet rat and is brown, whereas Bean's fur is basically all one color. Therefore, a blonde female rat who's wearing her hair up in pigtails.

Luke

Reaction score
Other than the inclusion of Whoopi Goldberg, this all looks verrrry promising indeed. Infact perhaps the most promising thing they've done since Disney got them, the puppets and costumes look great - i am really looking forward to it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score