1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Letters To Santa Pictures...

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by AAO, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Erine81981 Active Member

This is awsome! *runs around the room with hands in the air* Don't know why i did that but you should know why. You asking why? Dummy. I'm excited. What else could it be? Well i guess....i keep rambling on. Sorry.

Cool pics. Hope to see more soon. Cheak you later. *zips out of the thead and into others*
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

You do Realize that is the Chalk that a Mr. Crazy Harry made right?
  3. Luke Active Member

Well, Rats Life! :shifty:

Oh my gosh, worst pun evvvver :o
  4. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

We also know what happens when I'm involved!
  5. Ilikemuppets New Member

Very nice photos! Too bad the first ones are no long working, but the second like seems to be working fine for me.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Rabies?
  7. Erine81981 Active Member

Yea i wished the first batched worked for me too but oh well.
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

9. matleo Active Member

Wow, quite a few oft hose pics feature Scooter and the band. This pleases me. Also good to see Lew there. And is that Foo-foo or a rabbit in Animal's arms.

--Matt
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

11. Davina Member

love Piggy's curls! though, gotta say.. the gloves kinda clash with the paisley print in her top..
    and that little girl in the party scene.. looks a LOT like one of my neices.. hehehe
    and Bobo!
    ooh,.. now i really can't wait for this.. anyone know roughly when it's supposed to be on? (would really love to be able to watch this wiht hubby and the step-kids while they
    all home for thanksgiving, or at least with hubby before he deploys....)
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

December 17th on NBC! :hungry:
  13. ploobis Well-Known Member

WOW! :)

The group shot kinda reminds me of The Muppet Family Christmas, In a way.
  14. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Folyd and Janice seem to be makeing a huge comeback a long with Scooter!
  15. Davina Member

darn it.. ah well.. will tape it and watch with them next year.. (unless it's out in dvd by then...)
  16. ryhoyarbie Active Member

We'll see if all of those characters actually contribute to the movie or if are used as background characters or if they just show up in the end, like all the original muppet gang showing up at the end of the wizard of oz movie.
  17. hoopless Member

i'm really excited about this, but fear i won't get to see it in the uk.

so hear comes my plea to all to keep their ears and eyes peeled for any news or rumours of it being shown on british tv.

much thanks
  18. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well, all I can say is that I've seen more Muppets in England than I ever expected to before this year, so I can't believe that it won't appear at all...for a moment.
  19. Nick22 Active Member

im extremely excited about this movie. espeically now. i love this time of year and the muppets will make it even better. i hope a lot of the characters that have been more in the back for a while will make a comback (ex: janice:flirt:, scooter;), sweetums, rowlf:sympathy:......).