Lights, Camera, Imagination!

AAO

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been discussed on here...

In 2002 at Universal Studios in Florida Sesame Street 4D Movie Magic was filmed. It was then released in Universal Studios Japan in Osaksa. I was actually in Japan in April and didn't go... Had other things to do..:stick_out_tongue::frown:

I've read the summary of the film and it's pretty cute. BUT I just found out in March 2008 they opened the attraction in San Diego's Sea World. I was in California last year and heard about this. I was wondering if anyone has seen it.

The film was shot in English but dubbed in Japanese when it was put in Japan. I've read that Matt Vogel did Big Bird and someone else did Oscar. I'm wondering if Carroll Spinney perhaps dubbed Big Bird and Oscar's voice once it was released in the U.S.?

Just read that John Tartaglia did Oscar for the filming of this... as well as David Rudman did Cookie.. I'm not sure who did Grover or Bert then.. Maybe Eric Jacobson?

Has anyone been or seen the attraction. I'm sure it's not as wonderful as Muppet Vision 3D here at the DHS, but I love Big Bird and would love to catch a glimpse at this film. It's not on youtube - trust me, I've checked.
Also, Elmo is in it, but by the description of the attraction, he's only apart of the main "finale" sequence.
The show is the cast doing a film festival held by Prarie Dawn...
The projector breaks and they can't show their movies.
They then "imagine" their films.
Grover as a cowboy, firefighter, and then Super Grover...The Movie!
Cookie Monster Vs. The Monster Cookie. Kinda like Godzilla and King Kong...silly
Ernie and Bert go underwater etc.
Oscar's movie is filled with bugs, rain, etc...
But Elmo has "celebration" with balloons etc... Very Elmo like..

If you've seen this let me know!