1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Limited by CAS acquires Palisades

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MuppetsRule, Feb 2, 2006.

1. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

It's just so depressing! :sympathy::(:cry:
  2. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

your avatar or icon picture shows the better expression lol
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

haha, good ol Grimey
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i just recently got three palisades muppet action figures. :) im really excited for them to arrive.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

That's awesome, Nick! Which three did you order?
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i got S1 Miss Piggy, S1 Kermit, and i cant remember which series but its one with Gonzo and Camilla.
  7. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Gonzo with Camilla is from Series 5 (and one of the best figures made in the line!)
  8. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

awesome! i guess i made a good choice then.:)
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

my palisade action figures came today! they're pretty cool! im pretty happy with them! :):mad::concern:
  10. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Nice! TBH, Miss Piggy was one of my least-favorite figures of the line (but then again I'm not a Piggy fan in general) but Gonzo is fantastic and Kermit's great too!

I have a complete set of all the regular-release figures but I'm still working on the exclusives, whenever I can find a good deal on eBay.
  11. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I just scored a MIB Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker on eBay for $20.25 (including shipping!)
  12. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I got Bunsen and Beaker the other day and they're really cool! I also bought an Invisible Spray Fozzie on eBay for $19.99 with free shipping!
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i got series 5 gonzo with camilla and series 1 kermit and piggy. piggy's head was extremely hard to get to move and same with gonzo's elbow. all 4 figures were extremely hard to get to move. and miss piggy has a lot of plastic gunk in her arm.
  14. vans

vans New Member

I saw some new released playsets compatible with the Palisades Muppets toys.

[​IMG]

This Hannah Montana playset has amazing stuff like those guitars & piano that would be perfect for Janice, Dr. Teeth and the gang. If you're into dioramas, this would be perfect for Muppet figures.
  15. The Narrator

The Narrator New Member

Not a bad find, vans! I can see using the upper right room as the guest star dressing room, as seen on tMS, too. Thanks for the word on it.