Link Hogthrob movie appearences.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have all of Link's appearences in films, but I'm not sure.

Muppet Movie-he's in the theater with the others.

Muppets Take manhatten-at the wedding with other pigs.

Muppet Treasure Island-One of the island pigs.

Muppets From Space-Seen when Animal flies out of the bathroom and makes a shrieking sound.

DO I have them all?

P

Philip Kippel

I think he's also in the beach scenes in "Muppets From Space".

P

Philip Kippel

The Muppet Christmas Carol-he's among the townspeople watching the puppet show during the "Scrooge" song.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
He was also in the big finale at the end of The Muppet Movie, and he could be seen during the It Feels Like Christmas number in The Muppet Christmas Carol (He's seen from behind, so we don't see his face).

It seems a little weird that he wasn't in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie or The Muppets Wizard of Oz. I wonder if the puppet is still in good condition. It also seems odd that he wasn't in The great Muppet Caper. I think he would have at least fit in during the Happiness Hotel number, if not also as part of the cast that tried to stop the jewel thieves.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Rowlf was in The Very Merry Christmas Movie.But I remember he was in the beginning playing the piano.But he might be in other parts too.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Rowlf was in The Very Merry Christmas Movie.But I remember he was in the beginning playing the piano.But he might be in other parts too.
We're talking about Link Hogthrob, not Rowlf. Perhaps you were responding to the wrong thread. Rowlf made many appearances in that movie.