Lionsgate issues replacement discs for complete series!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just had a bad thought..maybe they've stopped doing replacements already because they aren't going to be doing anything with FR pretty soon? O.O

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I just had a bad thought..maybe they've stopped doing replacements already because they aren't going to be doing anything with FR pretty soon? O.O
Possibly. It's pretty certain they (and HIT) have released their last DVDs for Henson. The contract should end in April.

Vaati64, I would call both HIT and Lionsgate right away.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Possibly. It's pretty certain they (and HIT) have released their last DVDs for Henson. The contract should end in April.

Vaati64, I would call both HIT and Lionsgate right away.
That makes me sad...

"We want DVDs!"

"Of course we'll...opps, look at the time! Oh well, not our problem!:stick_out_tongue:..."

Davina

Reaction score
this really makes me mad though... now it really feels like they made the decision to release the complete series with the full on intention of screwing everyone they'd gotten to invest in the individual seasons...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If that could happen, then I would contact Lionsgate ASAP.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Still that means everything that has to do with this one might die right away, which is not a good thing:sympathy:
If you're talking about Season 4, I doubt it. The episodes, with new bonus features, are already on DVD. They just need another distributor to get it in stores.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If you're talking about Season 4, I doubt it. The episodes, with new bonus features, are already on DVD. They just need another distributor to get it in stores.
Yeah but people who wanted replacement DVDs from Lionsgate might get lost in the shuffle.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they do, and not (as I said in another thread) Inspector Gadget the set, and give it to someone else who'll just sit on the rights and do nothing.