Lips

travellingpat

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I couldnt play the trumpet...lol

But were getting off topic :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I always liked Lips. If there had been a 6th season I'm sure he would have been upgraded from a background to a more major character. Yes I say bring back the Electric Mayhem, including their trumpet player :big_grin:

pepestarr

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I always liked Lips. If there had been a 6th season I'm sure he would have been upgraded from a background to a more major character. Yes I say bring back the Electric Mayhem, including their trumpet player :big_grin:
I have never seen Lips as part of the Electric Mayhem really, and would not really mind if he was not in them, but it would be nice.

The only thing I remember thinking about Lips is when on GMC they are playing Nightlife on the Bus, I remember the Trumpet music being out of time with the way Lips was playing it.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I say Lips should talk more like Zoot.But, I totally agree on bringing him back.:shifty:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I don't mind if they bring Lips back, but does Lips even have a personality?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
He didn't have a personality, but I like to think he was shy (like his performer, Steve Whitmire) except for whenever he was playing the trumpet.

Then again, maybe he was really shy, despite playing the trumpet like a pro, and left the group because his trumpet-playing drew too much attention to him. :big_grin:

The writer of Muppet Snow White did mention in a Tough Pigs interview that he chose Lips to play Bashful because of Steve Whitmire's shyness combined with Lips never developing a personality (by the way, did Lips get any dialogue in that comic?).

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I don't have the snow white comic, but I am purtty sure that he rully does.
The 'Not It' part I'm sure!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, one honor that Lips has was part of the "Steve's characters get hit by doors brigade" along with Bean Bunny, I *think* Rizzo and now Kermit.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Oh. well whaddya know. I should say that Lips should talk more and can still date Delores! :fanatic: