1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lips

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by travellingpat, Nov 6, 2006.

1. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

But what? Just bein' polite.:flirt:
  2. fictionalnice Active Member

I found it! Doc hit lips in the face with the door by mistake! Poor lips! Oh and I ment But I don't know! If you want to watch it go to youtube, and look for A Muppet Family Christmas Part 3 of 5, uploaded by DTVzone, about 4 minutes and thirty seconds into it!
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ha! Lips reaction! :)
  4. fictionalnice Active Member

I know right! So awfully funny!
  5. fictionalnice Active Member

Hey, this is off topic, but is it just me or does Erny and Bert sound like Kermit and Fozzie? I suppose it makes sense they are both Jim Hensons wonderfull creations, but I am just wondering? Is it the same voice actors or? What?
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, they used to be Jim and Frank's characters. They do have similar voicies, although Fozzie is a bit more perky than Bert.
  7. fictionalnice Active Member

8. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I saw it! hahahaha...for a second, I thought it was dr.teeth!
  9. fictionalnice Active Member

That would have been funny! and kinda sad! Odd combo! :D
  10. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

11. mo Well-Known Member

I've seen the whole thing a few times and sadly did'nt see it :(
  12. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

13. Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Yeah, I have to agree. Lips totally could become an awesome character if Steve Whitmire wanted to bring him back...earlier on, however, he seemed a little too much like Zoot, with his laid back, quiet attitude, and also kind of took over his musical roles, am I wrong? But I also feel that they should bring back the rest of the Mayhem before focusing specifically on Lips.
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  14. fictionalnice Active Member

Yeah I agree Zoot the Saxer. Bring them back! but there will be another muppet movie. called: "The Muppet's 2"
  15. Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Yesss! I can't wait for it to come out! :D
  16. fictionalnice Active Member

17. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I didn't know that was comin' out!:D
  18. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

There's a whole thread dedicated to it in the Headlines section! Ot was officially announced about 2 months ago. I'm so psyched for it, too! :)
  19. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Geeze! I'm going to read it now.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  20. Zoot the Saxer Active Member

Yay! I really hope the Mayhem does get a part in the new movie, like I mentioned before. Gosh, I can not express my excitement! :flirt:

Wow, I need to chill out. *deep breaths*...Okay, all good now! :D LOL