1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

List of Muppet Movies

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Helen, Dec 18, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Helen

Helen New Member

Just wondered if anyone could give me a complete list of muppet movies because i thought i had them all and then i discovered another one i'd never heard of and I'd like to know them all.

Ta, Helen
  2. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

Here are all the muppet movies that starred the Classic Muppets./The Muppet Movie/The Great Muppet Caper/The Muppets Take Manhatten/A Muppet Christmas Carol/Muppet Treasure Island/Muppets From Space/A Very Muppet Christmas/The latter was a TV film.And I understand that there is a new muppet movie,which is supposed to be a muppet version of The Wizard Of Oz.If the Sesame Street movies count as muppet movies,here are the ones I know of./Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird/Big Bird In China/Elmo's Adventures In Grouchland/
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

The Muppets - TV Tome Here are most of the Muppets tv appearances.Plus SNL & Jimmy Dean too.

Movie wise(including DC and Labyrinth,and other tv movies):
    • Hey Cinderella
    • Tales from Muppetland:The Frog Prince
    • The Muppet Musicians of Bremen
    • Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
    • Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
    • A Special Sesame Street Christmas
    • Muppets Go To Hollywood
    • The Muppet Movie
    • Of Muppets and Men
    • The Great Muppet Caper
    • The Dark Crystal