List of Sesame Street Videos not Released on DVD?

Grover

Reaction score
Here are the ones I can think of:

"I'm Glad I'm Me"
"The Best of Ernie and Bert"
"The Alphabet Game"
"The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street"
"Learning To Add & Subtract"
"Getting Read for School"
"Don't Eat The Pictures"
"Sing- Along Earth Songs"
"Big Bird at the Hospital"
"Big Bird's Favorite Party Games "

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It's been said that "Don't Eat the Pictures" might not get a DVD release because of the 'imaginary Snuffleupagus' references in that one. Still you never know.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Big Bird at the Hospital is actually titled Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Hospital. Also not available on DVD is Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Fire House. Oddly enough, there have recently been new DVDs, Elmo Visits thew Fire Station and Elmo Visits the Doctor, featuring the same topics.

I thought I read somewhere that Learning to Add and Subtract was scheduled to be released on DVD last october. I don't know if it's actually happened or not (do any post-october 2005 DVDs feature a sample of this in the "preview other Sesame Street DVDs" section?)

Getting Ready to Read also hasn't been released on DVD.

In the last few years there have been a good number of past videos released on DVD, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of these get DVD releases this year, though I am a bit surprised that there haven't been any announcements for any of these to be released on DVD.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
Has Bedtime Stories and Songs had its name changed? I don't remember seeing that one on DVD either.

~Dana~

Grover

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
Has Bedtime Stories and Songs had its name changed? I don't remember seeing that one on DVD either.

~Dana~
It has been retitled with diffrent contents "Sleepytime Story and Songs".:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :cool:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I remember seeing that one somewhere, but I wasn't exactly sure if the two were the same. I believe it includes "Dance Myself to Sleep," "If Moon Was Cookie," "The Snuffle Lullaby," and "Everybody Sleeps." Is that the content on "Sleepytime Stories and Songs" as well?

~Dana~