Little Jerry and the Monotones - SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's a heads up about a long lost clip that I received, and have posted on you tube... SAD by Little Jerry and the Monotones. I never thought I would see this gem again since it was omitted from the box sets and all but I'm glad it survived some how.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrcHKLX3x0w

sesameguy

Reaction score
Indeed, that's a great find! Thanks for posting it.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
All you did was capture it from the SS.org website and cover up their logo with your own. Lame. :rolleyes:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Thanks so much Jerry.Really brings back memories.:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Boobergorg and Mad Little Jerry:

Does it matter really what anybody has done if they posted a video that made someone smile, and maybe a response to one another about something you're both fans of could stand to be a bit more friendly to one another--especially if you're discussing SESAME STREET? Golly.

If you find a problem with one another, please put each other on "ignore."

-Moderation

Drtooth

Reaction score
Boobergorg and Mad Little Jerry:

Does it matter really what anybody has done if they posted a video that made someone smile, and maybe a response to one another about something you're both fans of could stand to be a bit more friendly to one another--especially if you're discussing SESAME STREET? Golly.

If you find a problem with one another, please put each other on "ignore."
Exactly. There was NO CALL to react that way, even kidding. Sure, it's taking a video and putting it somewhere else. So what? SW thankfully has a long line of letting fans put up old stuff. And I'm sure if SW has a problem with it, they can just post it back up on youtube themselves.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't throw the first "punch"
Who throws what really isn't the point--it can all be diffused by NOT participating in an argument, by simply going away and coming back when you aren't upset to continue posting, by using the ignore feature, or by simply not replying and notifying moderation. There are 4 easy ways around an argument.

I'd appreciate if everyone would heed this advice and please try not to argue with folks who are, after all, fellow fans of the same things.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
I'm not arguing, I'm defending... from someone who has gone out of their way to share material to have someone come back and call it "Lame" whatever the source...

I think its' pretty insensitive to make the comment in the first place and rather than go after the individual (who is sticking up for himself) - you should go after the other person who started the whole thing with the stupid remark in the first place.

I'd appreciate if everyone would heed this advice and please try not to argue with folks who are, after all, fellow fans of the same things.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.