Little people in a flower pot

luso

Reaction score
The Count said:
And *in best Uncle from the Jackie Chan Adventures voice* One Moooore Thing!
Luso, this particular website's forum doesn't allow you to upload pictures or web images. You might want to ask Phil about it. Unless you're asking for help with uploading the pictures from a website to your computer, in which case, your best bet would be to seek out other more tek-sabe forum members.
Hayes, I see. The probable problem you ran into was separating the word "twiddle" from the whole name of the Twiddlebugs. The best example I can think of would be "to twiddle your thumbs", which would roughly translate into "manuciando las manos". Also, I made a mistake with the conjugation tense for the verb "ayude". This conjugation is for the first person singular and refers to what we call a "Pretérito Incompleto" or a similitude of the past participle, because of which it most often gets preceeded by the pronoun "te" as in "te ayude" which would mean "helps you".
And I hope this helps you both and that your night may be a good one.
well, first, i've uploaded some pictures of the twiddlebugs here
http://217.126.179.157/twiddlebugs/index.html for someone who don't know yet who are the twiddlebugs.
so, Count, three questions,
1· what is tek-sabe?? can you translate me?
2· what is manuciando las manos?? i never heard it
3· for Hayes: i've added some lines to the page of the images.
this is an good example to show the difficulty of the spanish language, maybe, probably sure, you can't undestand it, because is all about the 'maked phrases' (i'm not sure how to writte it, please count, translate FRASES HECHAS), but keep them and someday, when you can read spanish, you will laugh so much.
And Count, you can read it, are so good, don't leave it jejeje son la leche!. maybe when you can explain better than me the meaning of that words

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luso.

1 The term "tek-sabe" applies to thos epeople who have infinite knowledge about working with computers. Not just writing in a word processor, posting here on the forums, uploading a picture image, but the guys who work with the intrecacies of how it's all put together and can perform a super-complicated computer related task. Bill Gates and Nick Burns (the latter from Saturday Night Live) would be good examples of this type of people.
2 The phrase "manuciandose las manos" would mean to just keep palming your hands or passing your hands over each other in a sort of rapid yet repetetive manner. This is why I thought that it would also apply as a valid translation for the English phrase "twiddling your thumbs".
3 Post the Spanish phrases you need/want help with and we'll do our best among us.
Hope this helpsand have a good day.