Little shop of horrors

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
Hey guys yesterday was our opening night for Little shop. Here are some photos from our last production of it. The plants and costumes were designed and constructed by our director Bret Runyon.

The link is in my signature.

~Adam

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
This are some really nice puppets and costumes Adam. Tell Bret he did a good job.

I have a question though. My sister was in a production of Little Shop of Horrors once and she said that one of the things about it is that whoever's putt.ig it on is reqired to rent specially made puppets for the show. Is this not true or did you guys have to do somethign special to use your own?

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
You can rent the plants from MTI but u don't have to. I think they charge like $600 per week. There is nothing special you have to do.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Just looking over your gallery Adam, and I thought I should ask - are you a member of contactjuggling.org's forum? It's nice to see someone else around here with the inclination to constantly play with balls. *snicker*

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
yeah i use to be on that when i started cjing about 6 years ago. Ever since fushigi i stopped doing it,

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Now fushigi has sort of blown over, there is some more useful stuff there. Reading the performance experiences is always interesting.

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
I use to do it because it was unique and magical. Now it just looks like i am playing with a childrens toy. You can buy them at Wallgreens