Little things we've noticed

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, the whole excuse for his change of color isn't cannon; it's something Carroll made up to give an answer.

If anything, going from orange to green with no on-screen explanation is a continuity error.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I mean, the whole excuse for his change of color isn't cannon; it's something Carroll made up to give an answer.

If anything, going from orange to green with no on-screen explanation is a continuity error.
Funny, I was just thinking about this very subject. I wonder how cannon a lot of the first season is given Oscar's color change and Big Bird being completely different. Granted, the show has contradicted past events several times, so I guess it's all fair game.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, surely Oscar's color change must be some form of canon, as the explanation is used in various different sources.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Even though this clip hasn't surfaced in English yet, I can already tell Jerry is doing the puppetry for the first green muppet.

If the character actually has Jerry's voice is another story.

(It also looks like Frank might be doing the puppetry for the blue muppet and Jim the second green muppet).