Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fair point.

I dunno - the chorus alone sounded similar, just a bit sped up (actually, now I'm curious to see if there's some other 80's pop songs that have a similar beat during the chorus....).

On the subject of that song, does anyone else miss trackball mice? Really helped with gaming (mainly FPS games).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In the "You've Got to Have M" song (or "Sublime Miss M" if you want to go by the pretty cheap official title), I just noticed Miss M herself has sparkly eye makeup on.

(On another note, as a kid, I was always intrigued by how the M's make up her cute crown).

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm sure somebody's already mentioned this, but during "J Friends", either Frank or Jerry's head (I can't really tell) can be seen for a split second towards the end when they jump.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of goofs in the first few seasons, namely Season 1. I remember reading on the wiki about one skit (can't remember which one), but basically the puppets were really excited or whatever so they decided to jump (?) into the air, but what that meant was the puppeteers took the puppets and just threw them into the air. So the goof is the puppets clearly have no legs!

cjd874

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of goofs in the first few seasons, namely Season 1. I remember reading on the wiki about one skit (can't remember which one), but basically the puppets were really excited or whatever so they decided to jump (?) into the air, but what that meant was the puppeteers took the puppets and just threw them into the air. So the goof is the puppets clearly have no legs!
This can be seen in one of the cheerleading skits from Season 1.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
A lot of early SS sketches are like that - *cough* Wet Paint *cough*.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's kind of always bugged me a little?

That in the Soul H cartoon, the backup singers are just there for show whereas they actually contribute in A and O.