Live 8

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK, I got the text message about 2 hours ago, and I've been buzzing around the room like a bee on amphetamines since. A few days ago I entered the Live 8 prize draw. And to cut a long story short....I'M GOING!! That's right, your very own TutterTheMouse will be popping off to Live 8 in Hyde Park on July 2nd to see Bono, Paul McCartney but mainly MADONNA live on stage!! Woo!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dude that's awesome! Sounds like it'll be a blast.

HPDJ

Reaction score
Tutter, can I come with you???????????????????????????????? :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
The Have Not Even Signed The Contract For The Philly Venue Yet And The Concert Is In 16 Days

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Cashed Out
So what does 50 Cent know that we don't know?

The rapper pulls out of the July 2 Live 8 benefit in Philadelphia because of a scheduling problem. He worried about the trash and parking?

He's shooting his autobiography, Get Rich or Die Tryin' in Toronto that Saturday and can't fly in for a little show to boost African aid. That is an hour and 35 minute plane ride, commercial, and you know a private jet could make even more time.

He's afraid of battling the Kaiser Chiefs? Not the nine-times-been-shot rapper. Does he think the rest of the bill is flatter than last night's Cristal? What does he know?

Guess filming's running behind schedule because he's been flogging his new video game: 50 Cent: Bulletproof?

No brotherly love.

On a Philly Future post, Matt of The Tattered Coat, gives 50 cent his due:

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

we know where 50's priorities are...

More acts to be announced today, they say. Dissed.