Lizard and worm

behemoth

Reaction score
I just recently received my copy of Muppet Treasures. I was under the impression the the lizard and worm sketch from the Rich Little episode was on this video. Well it wasn't. Can someone please tell me which muppet video series video it IS on before I spend anymore money. Thanks a lot

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

You're probably thinking of the early Kermit sketch from "Sam and Friends." I don't think that's available on video unfortunately. I only know about it from a clip I saw on television.

Daylight

Reaction score
I seem to remember that the original lizard and worm sketch (with Kermit as the Lizard during Sam and Friends) was shown on the Muppet's Celebrate Jim Henson, but there was another one done in the Muppet Show. I unfortunatly don't know which episode that was or in which collection it is in.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
It's Muppet Moments that it's on, not Muppet Treasures.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

behemoth

Reaction score
Thanks Gorgon...but are you absolutely sure that its on muppet moments? The cheapest I could find it online was about 30 dollars and I hate to spend all that money and it not be on there. Just to clerify though, I am looking for the muppet show version from the rich little episode, not the Sam and Friends version. And mostly I just like what happens before they go into the sketch. Fozzie lifts up a cup or helmet or something and one of the worms are under it. Then Kermit says, "Don't touch that worm Fozzie, remember what happened last time it was on the show?" I love that. And also,Does the Muppet Revue also take place in the storage room like Muppet Treasures and Muppet Moments?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Positive, it's on Muppet Moments (7th sketch).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole