Look at This!!!!! *shocked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mercy.

On one hand, yep: it's parody. The process of comedy and cartooning in any fashion is parody. It parodizes life and iconographic people and characters.

On the other hand, why are members who are fans of the same thing willing to get worked up with each other over someone else's parody?

Sometimes Google Images can be a cursed fiend when pics like this show up and everyone has to have a go at it. C'mon, gang. Folks aren't silly for their opinion about it stinking or not, and is it really worth noting this one parody when there are so many others? How about the Thanksgiving Day cartoon drawn with all the SS gang sitting around the table as Cookie Monster (or Count) rolls in a COOKED Big Bird to serve for the dinner? It's a joke. Same as the two snow men being held up by a rabbit with a blow-dryer and the female snowperson says, "Oh, Henry! Just give him your nose and let's get outta here!"

I'm locking this thread before it becomes inflamatory. It's already headed that way.

Why is it that since fall fell I find myself suddenly having to enforce so much moderation and playing forum police?? What's happened around here, gang? STOP THE INFIGHTING!! Geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.