1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Look at This!!!!! *shocked*

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by furryredmonster, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Rosewood New Member

Sorry for being paranoid.....

Sorry for sounding paranoid. It's just that, after the last time I made a post and got a reaction like that, all you-know-what broke loose! Just don't want to repeat it.:o
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

I meant the pick.
  3. Effralyo Active Member

I give it a mark T+ (means, "Troll".)
    Because have no idea how dumb must be the one who did it with the muppets. :grouchy:
  4. Rosewood New Member

Berts "unusual" face

If you look at the face of bert, you will see it is a "burned in" picture of an actual person. When ever people who do graffiti, they almost always leave a signature of some sort. 10 to 1 this is acualy a picture of the person responsible for this, and is his way of telling those out there who know him "Look! This is my handiwork!" (Quite a pitifull plea for attention, IMO.)
  5. jeffkjoe New Member

Oh, for the love of God,

it's just a parody. Calm the heck down!
  6. Rosewood New Member

****** cuz' your dissed?

Boy, what a temper! What's the matter, did you do it?
  7. If you tell people to calm down it will cause even more fighting. I think it is best to not tell ppl to calm down so we will not resort to fighting all the time.
  8. jeffkjoe New Member

Sorry, but I'm a huge Sesame fan too, but I can't fathom how you guys can get so worked up by what is clearly a harmless parody!

:)
  9. jeffkjoe New Member

And no, I didn't do that pic - Rather lame, wouldn't you say?
  10. Thijs Member

Jeffkoe is right, you silly people. Grow up!
  11. mikebennidict New Member

Think this thread should be locked up.
  12. Ilikemuppets New Member

Here we go again.
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Mercy.

On one hand, yep: it's parody. The process of comedy and cartooning in any fashion is parody. It parodizes life and iconographic people and characters.

On the other hand, why are members who are fans of the same thing willing to get worked up with each other over someone else's parody?

Sometimes Google Images can be a cursed fiend when pics like this show up and everyone has to have a go at it. C'mon, gang. Folks aren't silly for their opinion about it stinking or not, and is it really worth noting this one parody when there are so many others? How about the Thanksgiving Day cartoon drawn with all the SS gang sitting around the table as Cookie Monster (or Count) rolls in a COOKED Big Bird to serve for the dinner? It's a joke. Same as the two snow men being held up by a rabbit with a blow-dryer and the female snowperson says, "Oh, Henry! Just give him your nose and let's get outta here!"

I'm locking this thread before it becomes inflamatory. It's already headed that way.

Why is it that since fall fell I find myself suddenly having to enforce so much moderation and playing forum police?? What's happened around here, gang? STOP THE INFIGHTING!! Geez...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.