Look at This!!!!! *shocked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Another sad example of how sick people gan get.

Don't let it get to you, Furryred. If you do, your just giving these sick creeps exactly what they want. Think about it. Every day we have a heck of alot more visitors on this web sight than actual members. And there are alot of people out there who are so eager to stir up trouble that they would not only willingly desecrate a good picture like this, but they would also put it out where someone here would find it, then get on the forum (as a visitor) and get a great amount of enjoyment reading all the reactions they were able to stir up. They are called "instigators", and you can find them everywhere if you look for them. The best way to fight back against these creeps is to not even let them know that you have noticed their "dirty work". Just pass it up and move on.

F

furryredmonster

What is really fun is that Bert does not look like anything like Bert. I mean... if they really wanted to make people sad... they could have done a better job of it...

Rosewood

Reaction score
could you elaborate on that?

Ilikemuppets said:
Thats cruel.
What exactly did you mean by this? I hope you weren't refering to my post.:concern: I was simply trying to help Furryred see these people for who they were so he wouldn't be so upset.

F

furryredmonster

Yep.... it was the pic... If they meant you then they would have probably quoted you.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I'm used to adult parodies of Sesame Street from as far back as the Mad Magazine take off from early 70's, but the weird humanoid Bert in this picture was actually kinda creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.