Looking for 2 Sesame Street Specials

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Well, as I said, since the EW special comes from an actual retail copy on VHS, the quality is pretty decent enough... not sure about TSWLO, that one might be a little iffy, I'd have to check the tape again (y'know, how unreliable PBS was back in those days :stick_out_tongue:)

I do believe I'd enjoy Season One of A&TC.

I'll get around to transfering EW for you, it'll probably be closer to the weekend or so, that okay?

Yeah, that's perfect. Yeah, PBS came in really bad at my old house. It as funny sometimes because it would be perfect for a few days, but that was a rarity. Would you mind me getting TSWLO as well? As long as there's picture and sound, I'm fine with it. I'll send over AATC S1 tomorrow afternoon.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
EDIT: Apparently, there's one last special I forgot about wanting as a kid, and still want. It's Elmo's World: The Wild Wild West. Does anyone have this on VHS OR DVD? I knew I forgot something when I posted this, but I couldn't remember what it was.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hope you have these 4 episodes:

Episode 3821

Episode 3791

Episode 3836

Episode 3822

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
EDIT: Apparently, there's one last special I forgot about wanting as a kid, and still want. It's Elmo's World: The Wild Wild West. Does anyone have this on VHS OR DVD? I knew I forgot something when I posted this, but I couldn't remember what it was.
Do you have Peter and The Wolf with the Boston Pops? Somebody else has it, but that person won't send it to me.