1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for a Baby Sinclair Doll

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CaseytheMuppet, Jun 3, 2012.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hi Guys! I was wondering if anyone was interested in selling a Baby Sinclair Doll from Dinosaurs. I would preferably like it to be in good condition and possibly in the box.

Thank you!

Casey
  2. ogawo2

ogawo2 New Member

I have one that I am willing to get rid of.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, cool! What are you asking for? Could I see pics?
  4. ogawo2

ogawo2 New Member

Sorry I was on vacation. I really havent thought about a price for the doll. I have seen anywhere from $50 to $150. Mine is in mint condition so let me know what you really want to pay for it and I am sure we can make it work. I am going to try to attach a picture. Well actually looks like I cant attach a picture. I will give you my email address and leave it to you to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave
    davidmballengee@gmail.com
  5. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot about this! I had money set aside, but since then, I have spent it. I'm sorry! I will contact you with any changes! Sorry! :o

Casey