Looking for a good Cookie Monster pattern

trapjaw

Reaction score
I was in the fabric store over the weekend and found the most amazing blue Cookie Monster-like fabric. He's rather easy to make but I was just wondering if anyone out there knew of an exact pattern or where I could get one, so that my CM could be as close to the SS one as possible.

I did some surfing and couldn't find anything on the web or in the forums. I am knew to this forum so I might have missed something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Do a search on google or maybe even here for Consumer Monster Puppet or something like that.

trapjaw

Reaction score
I've seen the consumer puppet and it doesn't really look all that correct to me. I'm going to take a stab at making my own pattern with muslin first and once I get what I want, I'll use my blue fabric. I'll have my fingers crossed the whole time.

I really want both arms (gloves) attached to the body and head. I have 2.5yrd of my fabric and I'm trying to get more. But that should be enough for my first stab at Cookie.

I'll post a pick when I'm done.

muppetific

Reaction score
Result?

Hi!

I myself am making a cookie like monster puppet, did you find a pattern that worked? Thanks for sharing!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol he never came back. i was writing back n fourth to him... he lives in RI, as so do i. And we were talking about puppetry and personal lives... but then he vanished...

But i suggest the same pattern that is listed above. Unless you want to make your own pattern.

But that one is pretty good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How did this get to be a hot topic about five posts?