Looking for a particular episode...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
I originally saw it in comic book form first, then later on Disney Channel. In it, Wembley finds a genie in a botttle, but unfortunatley this genie is evil and has been imprisoned there for millions of years. At one point Wembley loses all control over the genie(of course), and he goes on a rampage at one point turning all of the fraggles(except Wembley) into his hypnotized slaves. There was even a cool song here "Do We Want It, (No, Get Out Of Our Way)". Thats all I can remember, I havent seen the episode or the comic in years.
Yup, that sounds like "Wembley and the Mean Genie" to me. Anyone else care to confirm/deny?

-Kim

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I am an obsesed Fraggle fan and there is only one episode with a Crystal and it is "The Crystal Caverns" When Uncle Matt comes home! There is a scene where red stairs at the crystal, because its pretty and she didn't think Gobo and Matt could find the Crystal Cavers, but she wasn't hitmotized. This is the only one that makes sence, with the hitmotizing and a crystal. Or the Dark Crystal!
Tyler

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Yup, that sounds like "Wembley and the Mean Genie" to me. Anyone else care to confirm/deny?

-Kim
Of corse thats the mean genie but I doubt its the episode with the hitmotizing Crystal. Oh another hitmotizing episode is "Wonder Mountain" and "Dr. Fun" wonder mountain is with the singing cactus, and dr. fun is side bottom hitmotizes Jr. Gorg to dance with the Fraggle Five!
Tyler