1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Looking for a Puppetume

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by DPuppets, May 29, 2011.

1. DPuppets Member

Looking for a working or nonworking Puppetume Head from Puppet Productions.

Give me shout if you know anyone who might be willing to sell one.
  2. Donna Milevsky New Member

I have the dog and boy puppetumes. I also have the girl, but her mouth is not working.
    They are in great condition and were only used a few times. I'm not in the children's ministry right now and may want to sell them.

Donna
  3. charlie bird Member

Ive been wanting one realy bad too!And I know I could use it because Im in puppet ministry now too.I know puppetinc.com is planning on bringing them back,but Im tired of waiting haha.,
    also to:Donna Milevsky,
    could you posibly post some pictures of them?
    Thank you
  4. Sonny Watson New Member

I have two puppetumes for sale. I have an old man and a girl fully functional never used. I also have 8 half body puppets I can sell cheap. For more info please contact me at Travis_37_6@hotmail.com
  5. Little Rascals New Member

Do you still have any puppetumes? We just started a children's ministry at our church and really want one. Please contact me at robin@mcleodsc.com