Looking for an Arnold Shwartzenegger puppet for $75.00 or less

shtick

Reaction score
Can anyone build an Ahnold puppet for me for $75 bucks or less. i've never been good at caricatures.

Blink

Reaction score
Nope. But you could try to build one yourself and see if the time and effort you put into building it was worth $75.00.

Melonpool

Reaction score
Sorry. All of my Arnold Schwartzeneggar puppets start at $76.

(sorry -- couldn't resist!) :wink:

Blink

Reaction score
Geez. Sorry I asked.
Don't be sorry. The answers got a bit carried away, IMHO.

My point is, that many people don't understand how much effort goes into making a puppet. I actually do encourage you to try to build one. See the amount of time it takes. Divide the $75.00 by that time, to get a price per hour. That is how much per hour you are asking someone to build a custom puppet for.

Is it below minimum wage? Now factor in materials. What about the time it takes to shop for materials? By doing this, you will get a better understanding of if $75.00 is a fair amount.

Finally look at the final product you made. Is that the quality you were looking for? Or were you expecting someone with years of training/practice to build something better for you? Would you offer them the same amount or more?

That was my point. I can't speak for the others.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
My point was that my friend makes caricatures of celebrities for less than $75 (usually $14) & you could probably ask her.

Sometimes finger puppets are a good substitute in a show when you don't have time to build/obtain a larger version. And it's also a pretty funny gag. I don't think it was carried away at all.

Blink

Reaction score
My point was that my friend makes caricatures of celebrities for less than $75 (usually $14) & you could probably ask her.

Sometimes finger puppets are a good substitute in a show when you don't have time to build/obtain a larger version. And it's also a pretty funny gag. I don't think it was carried away at all.
Okay.