Looking for Are We There Yet?: SST Travel Songs

greengills

Reaction score
My wife and I are about to have our first child. When my wife was a little girl she used to listen to a muppet cassette tape everywhere she went. She loved it, but over time has lost track of it. I have since discovered that the title of that tape was "Are we there yet?: songs for tiny travelers". I would love to recreate that for her so she could have it for our new daughter to listen to.

Anyone have this tape or even a digital copy of the tape?

Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. You'd be better served posting your request for this cassette/songlist in the Lots of MUP3's thread also located here in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Collector1983

Reaction score
My wife and I are about to have our first child. When my wife was a little girl she used to listen to a muppet cassette tape everywhere she went. She loved it, but over time has lost track of it. I have since discovered that the title of that tape was "Are we there yet?: songs for tiny travelers". I would love to recreate that for her so she could have it for our new daughter to listen to.

Anyone have this tape or even a digital copy of the tape?

Thanks!
I have an original Sing Along Songbook & Tape of "Are We There Yet?" from 1989. It is mint in the package. I am willing to sell it for $12 plus shipping. I also have Muppets "Sing Me a Story" Mother Goose Says Sing Along and tape from 1989 and Golden Book and Tape of Muppets "Two for the Show" from 1986. These are not digital but original items. I would take $30 and shipping for all three of these sets. They are all in mint condition except the Golden has some wear on the package. I can send you a link to pictures if you are interested. Either email me here or to patpierce@comcast.net.