Looking for Artist/Sculptor/Whatever.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Seriously looking for anyone who's well experienced when it comes to either drawing or sculpting/painting. The drawing would take precedence, but it wouldn't hoit to have the other skills also.
If anyone steps up to bat, then maybe I can finally develop creature creations that'd make me satisfied with my handiwork, as brought to art life by whoever accepts.

Please contact me ASAP via forum E-mail or PM if you think you can handle the job. Hope to hear from someone... Soon-ish.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I might be able to help you. PM me about it and I'll try it.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I might be able to help too. I can scuplt, draw, paint and degsign any originial charecters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, here's some info on the plans...

Basically, I like creating my own quirky humanoid characters based on monsters or animals, or whatever else may inspire me. Thing is, due to my blind batty eyes, I've stopped drawing and I've been relegated to writing out textual descripts. Because of that, I kinda feel unsatisfied from time to time and destroy whatever I've come up with to that point. However, if I had someone drawing my creations then maybe that'd make me feel a bit more confident.
If interested... I'd come up with the basic descript, send it to the person who agrees to help out, they'd draw and color it according to the write-up (though some discussion can take place regarding the interpretation), and then the finished art would be sent back to me. The one thing that worries me a little is that some, if not the majority, might end up on the "sexier" side of things, and I'd want to make sure that'd be OK with whoever it is that finally does get the "job".
Hope this helps clear up any confusion, LMK if you have any other questions. Thanks and have a great weekend.

PS: Zelda, would you also accept commission figure-customizing work?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I could try. Everything that I have put my heart and sole into came out very well, so I'm up for a challange. I can give you a sample of some of my drawings if you like. Allthough I don't normally do ' sexy ' but I can if requested. http://zelda-zipple.deviantart.com/gallery/ You may want to go back a page or 2 if you want to view the entire gallery. Just incase my art atyle is not what you;re looking for, but like I said I'm always up for a challange.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK Zelda. Though I rully can't appreciate the link to the sample you posted cause of my blind batty eyes... You're in the lead for the moment. Will wait to see if any others offer.
If not I'll probably let you know in a week's time. That OK with you?