Looking for classic Sesame Street episodes

Reaction score
<font=verdana><color=indigo><l> I was so disappointed when I read from one of the other posts that classic Sesame Street episodes will probably not be put onto DVD. I agree that it would be a good thing for CTW to do, since there are still alot of us veteren watchers out here! They could make alot of money on it and since their proceeds go to help children, then wouldn't we all benefit from it??? I also read that many of you have some classic episodes, ex the death of Mr. Hooper (I saw that episode when it aired~it made me cry). I would love to have as many of the old classics as I could get my hands on. I have four children who also watch SS with me and I have been telling my older kids how different SS used to be. I would love to share that with them! Where do you get these old episodes???? I know VCRs came out when I was around 12 (now I'm showing my age~LOL) so the really old ones couldn't have been taped by viewers. If anyone knows where I could get some old ones, especially the REALLY old ones....please let me know! Thanks. :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: