1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for entire Palisades Electric Mayhem

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ZootxJanice2468, May 22, 2012.

1. All I want from Palisades is an electric mayhem collection such as:
    Dr. Teeth
    Floyd
    Animal
    Zoot
    Janice
    Lips
    and electric mayhem stage
    I'm willing to give $81 to someone who can get me these.
    If theres a way you can access my visa and american express accounts online then you can use those for payments. Since I can't put my money on my paypal account until I get a Money Pak.
    If I get these figures I will forever say:
    Long live the Electric Mayhem! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:
    You can privately message me at chancehenderson32@gmail.com
  2. Hartley

Hartley Member

Sorry to say you'd be lucky to get any two of those characters for $81, even Zoot or Lips alone for that price would be a steal. Good luck though, bargains do crop up occasionally :D
  3. los

los Active Member

I have a variant Floyd and the Mayhem needs a pyrotechnic so I got Harry too
  4. I'm gonna get money on my pay pal account soon. Los do you have the electric mayhem figures?
  5. los

los Active Member

Have variant blue Fl and Animal with broken incomplete stage...think post Animal tantrum hehehe. will post ic if you want
  6. los

los Active Member

[​IMG]

the cymbals have since broke and lost drumsticks
    [​IMG]
  7. Do you mind if i mail the money to your address?
  8. na3

na3 New Member

Zoot, I have a complete Mayhem stage, still in box. I'm actually looking to get rid of it asap due to financial problems.

Pics are here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66356835@N00/sets/72157631298525380/

As you can see the box itself is a bit damaged (came to me like that sadly) but otherwise in good condition.

Email me via puppetsinmelb @ gmail . com .
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

how much would you want for it?
  10. na3

na3 New Member

I've listed the item now on Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280952524563

The price is probably a bit too much considering the slight wear to the box, but I priced it roughly in line with what other playsets were listed on auction. I'm happy to negotiate on price although will not accept less than $50 USD as that's roughly what I paid for it. (Obviously more than that will be extremely welcome :flirt:)