Looking for Fraggle episodes in AVI or MPEG

bdownar

Reaction score
I am intrested in getting all 96 episodes of Fraggle Rock Videos. Here is the catch. I don't want them in DVD format. I would like to have them in avi., mpg., and/or mpeg format. :excited: If there is any one out there that has some or part of the episodes, please e-mail me @ downard@mchsi.com and we can make some kind of deal. :excited: I am really excited to get these episodes. And I am looking very hard to get all 96 episodes.

The ones that I currently have are as follows......

Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 01) Beginnings
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 04) You Can't Do That Without a Hat
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 19) The Great Raddish Famine
Fraggle Rock - (Season 3 - Episode 49) The Bells of Fraggle Rock

They are all in AVI format. If there is any one that wants to trade these that would be awsome.

Thanks;
Brian

bdownar

Reaction score
bdownar said:
I am intrested in getting all 96 episodes of Fraggle Rock Videos. Here is the catch. I don't want them in DVD format. I would like to have them in avi., mpg., and/or mpeg format. :excited: If there is any one out there that has some or part of the episodes, please e-mail me @ downard@mchsi.com and we can make some kind of deal. :excited: I am really excited to get these episodes. And I am looking very hard to get all 96 episodes.

The ones that I currently have are as follows......

They are all in AVI format. If there is any one that wants to trade these that would be awsome.

Thanks;
Brian

I Have updated my collection so far......
Fraggle Rock - (Season 1 - Episode 13) We Love You Wembley
Fraggle Rock - (Season 4 - Episode 77) Perfect Blue Rollie
Fraggle Rock - (Season 5 - Episode 96) Change of Address

fraggle fan

Reaction score
Could i get get a copy of change of address please and any other fraggle rock episodes.

Thank you
Mark Belcher :halo: :halo:

bdownar

Reaction score
fraggle fan said:
Could i get get a copy of change of address please and any other fraggle rock episodes.

Thank you
Mark Belcher :halo: :halo:

Sure Mark.... I am in the progress of getting all 96 episodes. I am about 45% - 50% complete and getting more faster and faster... once I have the complete set I will be letting people know and how much I will charge. I will not charge a huge amount due to the fact that it's the most awsome set that will ever be. I am looking maybe around $74.99 for the total set. I am not sure exactly until I get everything lined up. If you have any questions that you want to ask me. Just E-Mail me at downard@mchsi.com with the subject line being called, "Fraggles". That will get my attention the most due to the fact that I am on several mailing lists, and that is why you need to call the subject line, "Fraggles".

Thanks;
Brian

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brian,

Just a note that it is illegal to sell unreleased Henson videos, VCD's or DVD's for profit. If you want to trade episode-for-episode with another fan on our forum that's fine, just so long as money is not involved.

Please check out our rules on this issue. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=11995