Looking for Genius packaging SST DVD's

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hi,
My son is the Sesame Street collector. I've been looking for three DVDs since March 2010 that are on all the websites with the Genius packaging (the green lamppost on the spine) but are being shipped out with the Sony packaging. The three titles are: Monster Hits; Sing, Hoot and Howl; Rock and Roll. I've tried Amazon, WBshop, Best Buy and Barnes & Noble. Anyone have any other ideas?
Thanks, Yvonne

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hi,
My son is the Sesame Street collector. I've been looking for three DVDs since March 2010 that are on all the websites with the Genius packaging (the green lamppost on the spine) but are being shipped out with the Sony packaging. The three titles are: Monster Hits; Sing, Hoot and Howl; Rock and Roll. I've tried Amazon, WBshop, Best Buy and Barnes & Noble. Anyone have any other ideas?
Thanks, Yvonne
Hi, Yvonne,

Genius Home Video no longer has the rights to distribute the Sesame Street material, so all the retailers have probably stopped selling those titles with the packaging you're looking for. I would maybe try dealer sites like Ebay and IOffer.com or maybe another collector on here can help you out. I unfortunately don't have these for sale and don't know firsthand anyone who does. Good luck!

Melissa