Looking for later seasons of King of the Hill

radio boy

Reaction score
Hi

If anyone happens to have any full later seasons of king of the hill. I would very interested in trading.

I have a reasonably good muppet video collection. As well as the complete series of "Are you afraid of the dark", "Rocko's Modern Life" and "The Angry Beavers".

Let me know if anyone is interested.:smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi

If anyone happens to have any full later seasons of king of the hill. I would very interested in trading.

I have a reasonably good muppet video collection. As well as the complete series of "Are you afraid of the dark", "Rocko's Modern Life" and "The Angry Beavers".

Let me know if anyone is interested.:smile:

hello radio boy! I think I can help you with your problem. I can get you the later seasons of king of the hill, I just need to know in particular, what seasons are you looking for?

radio boy

Reaction score
hello radio boy! I think I can help you with your problem. I can get you the later seasons of king of the hill, I just need to know in particular, what seasons are you looking for?
Hi

i am looking for seasons 7,8, 10, 11, 12 and possibly 13.
Let me know what you want and i will start dubbing the material.

Thank you
for your help:smile:

- Mark aka "Radio boy"

vaati64

Reaction score
I'm sorry radio boy, but it turns out that I actually don't have king of the hill. I thought I did, but it turned out to be something else. Sorry about that!