Looking for Muppet an Muppet Babies PVC's

jerre

Reaction score
Hi there, I am brand new to this place, and even newer to the computer age, but I love to collect pvc muppet and muppet baby figures. I had all of the Palisades stuff but recently sold them all off but wont part with the original pvcs. I sure would like to hear from someone who have some for sale or leads other than ebay. In particular I am looking for the Disney ones from the early 90's. The only one I have is the Sweetums with Robin on his shoulder. I have also recently been trying to find Muppet Babies sets and individual ones to fill in sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zns

Reaction score
I would especially like to find all of the original Muppet Show PVC's that were made by Schliech. If anyone has them or knows where they all are, please inform me A.S.A.P. Thanks and God Bless. :smile:

jerre

Reaction score
I have all of them and can get more if you need.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi there, I am brand new to this place, and even newer to the computer age, but I love to collect pvc muppet and muppet baby figures. I had all of the Palisades stuff but recently sold them all off but wont part with the original pvcs. I sure would like to hear from someone who have some for sale or leads other than ebay. In particular I am looking for the Disney ones from the early 90's. The only one I have is the Sweetums with Robin on his shoulder. I have also recently been trying to find Muppet Babies sets and individual ones to fill in sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I didnt know there was a Sweetums figure with Robin on his shoulder!

jerre

Reaction score
there is a picture on this site under toy and Muppet collectables

jerre

Reaction score
I have some of the Schleich figures still on original carded versions :hungry: available for trade or sale. I also have many other figures loose.

jerre

Reaction score
Still looking for those pvc's

Does anyone out there have any to sell?

jerre

Reaction score
Wanted Muppet Baby PVC figures

I am bumping my request in hopes that someone will respond with some pvc's for sale or trade>