1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for Muppet Babies Counted Cross-Stitch Book

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by aredman, Oct 3, 2010.

1. aredman

aredman New Member

Hello All,

Years ago I found a pattern book for a counted cross stitch afghan. It had Muppet baby characters. I started the blanket and then lost the book. If any one out there have any clues where to find it? :halo:
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Ebey.com or ioffer.com are good places to start , oh my gosh that sounds like a wonderful blanket that would be a dream blanket for me . i will be looking for a book for my self now , also i would love to do that i love to cross stich .

i hope you have luck to finding the book , i would be so upset if i had lost being someone who loves the muppet babies so much
  3. Jelopi

Jelopi Member

Not sure if its what you are looking for, but someone has listed a Muppets Afghan Blanket Pattern on ebay. Item # 160492496372
    :)

4. aredman

aredman New Member

Thanks for the lead...unfortunately that wasn't what I was looking for