1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for Muppet Sideshow Busts

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Hard Rock Cafe, May 5, 2007.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

your lucky... *sigh*... I ONLY have one and that Janice! :flirt: I got her for christmas a few years back
  2. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Yeah Janice, :flirt: is a part of my five (had to have her, lol), along with Kermit, Piggy, Link, and Scooter.
  3. Kirthew

Kirthew New Member

I have multiples of alot of my busts... but unfortunately... I would like to get a fair price on them... and they are starting to rise in value... a Kermit just sold for 150.00 on ebay... do I want 150.00 for my Kermit... no... but dont want to take the 40.00 that someone offered me... I will be more than happy to post what doubles I have here... but the prices I list are non negotiable...
  4. Kirthew

Kirthew New Member

Beauregard - 25.00
    Miss Piggy - 40.00
    Capt Link Hogthrob - 30.00
    Swedish Chef - 150.00
    Scooter - 25.00
    Lew Zealander - 25.00
    Rowlf - 75.00
    Sam the Eagle - 100.00
    Animal - 100.00
    Kermit The Frog - 100.00

I think the prices are reasonable... and do not include shipping... if your interested... please PM me..
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm... 10 Muppet busts for $590-$600, works out to $60 per bust. Not a bad deal for the whole lot, hope HardRockCafe takes as much full advantage of this as possible.
  6. Kirthew

Kirthew New Member

Thanks... I bought them as part of a collection I bought for three busts... Gonzo, Statler and Waldorf... These are all my duplicates... and they are all pristine in the box... never opened... I was going to put them on Ebay after comic convention season...

Part of this collection I bought... also contains alot of plush items, puzzles, and a bunch of loose toys in bags... I have not gone through the entire collection yet... I really only bought it for the three busts listed above...
  7. Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe New Member

Hey, I just saw this post...those are all GREAT prices....of all ones you list...I only need the Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob. I am sending a PM to you right now.

Incidentally, now I am ONLY in need of the following:

Gonzo
    Statler
    Waldorf
    Dr. Teeth

Pretty good I think...

Chris
  8. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Well, I tried a few searches on Ebay, Amazon and Google and I could only find here's Dr. Teeth and Statler and they were both out of stock.:smirk:
  9. Hard Rock Cafe

Bumping again for some help on the few remaining Busts I need :D
  10. Hard Rock Cafe

Ok, I am still looking for the following Muppets Busts.

Statler
    Waldorf
    Dr. Teeth
    Gonzo

Let me know if any of you have them for sale or TRADE :D

Thanks,

Chris
  11. The Count

12. Hard Rock Cafe

WOW...what a collection...I do have most of those...too bad the seller isn't breaking up the set. I will be keeping my eyes on this one though.

13. Hard Rock Cafe

14. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

There a ton of busts now listed on ebay.
  15. The Count

Yeah... Don't know if more have been added towards the top of the heap as new items... But if you search like I do, with "Newly Listed Items" in the time display field and 200 items displayed per page, you'll have to go to Page 2. There you'll find 20 of the Muppet busts, all the ones you're looking for.
  16. Hard Rock Cafe

Thanks for the heads up....I will be watching some of those.

Thanks for the heads up too...I had a few of those on my watching page. I ended up winning one of the auctions :D