Looking for performing pics

cahuenga

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Im wondering if someone can post here performing pics of the latest projects. Id like to see pictures of Eric Jacobson, Brian Henson or Frank Oz.

Also, some questions

-Was Frank Oz performing in Elmo in Grouchland and CinerElmo or did he just dub the voices?
-When did Eric Jacobson join the company?

Excuse for my language but im spanish! THANKS!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kevin Clash is the one who Preformed Elmo all theses years expect for the early 70's and and late 70's

Ryan

Reaction score
cahuenga said:
Also, some questions

-Was Frank Oz performing in Elmo in Grouchland and CinerElmo or did he just dub the voices?
-When did Eric Jacobson join the company?

Excuse for my language but im spanish! THANKS!
Frank looped the voices in both Grouchlan and CinderElmo, he didn't perform in them.

Eric joined, as far as I know, in 1996.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is that movie or speical any good? Cinderelmo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've seen Elmo in Grouchland, I thought that was good, but I havn't seen Cinderelmo yet, I want to though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CinderElmo was okay...it was basically a Sesame Street remake of Cinderella in which, Elmo was Cinderella, Zoe was his sister (who was just like Cinderella too.), and Baby Bear and Telly were his not-so step brothers. I forgot who played the evil step-mother though. Grover was the town cryer. A brief highlight of the plot, the muppet king wants his human princess to find a husband, so he has a ball to find one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What does the Muppet King look like? As in does he look some what like most of the kings in the Muppet Version of like "Hey Cinderella!"

Aaron

Reaction score
yes i think so

(wanna chat