Looking for Pickle by Brian Froud

Blizzardkat

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am searching for one of Brian Frouds Goblin Plush toys named Pickle. This will finish off my collection of the Froud Goblins and I am very anxious to find a Pickle.

I am willing to buy or trade, I have an extra Blossom to trade.

Please let me know if you have an extra Pickle or one that you are willing to part with!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I didn't know there were ANY Brian Froud Goblin plushes, yet you say you have EXTRAS. I'm guessing I'll never get my hands on one. *:sigh: Sigh:sigh: *

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I looked them up, (as I had never heard of them before), and saw how cute they are! Boy, they are expensive though! :scary:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I looked them up, (as I had never heard of them before), and saw how cute they are! Boy, they are expensive though! :scary:
That's what I figured:sympathy: . I feel really dumb for selling my Plan B Labyrinth sitting Goblin statue, but at the time I was strapped for cash and didn't have a job. From looking at the pics I think the plushes lack Froud's signature look which Plan B's statue captured so well.

Blizzardkat

Reaction score
I got extremely lucky with mine, I found my first one (Blossom) in a thrift store and fell in love with her. Then at a toy convention I found the entire set except pickle. I had to grab them all, even though I already had Blossom I couldn't leave her behind. But now I can't find a Pickle anywhere. There was even a girl who said she had an extra Pickle in her collection but when she looked he seemed to have disappeared!

Catt

Reaction score
Hi -

I have a Blossom I am sad to say its time to part with.
She is in mint condition and still has her tags.

Are there any takers? Wanted to post here - for people who love versus ebay where someone will snatch it up and perhaps just resell.

Thanks.
Catt