Looking for pictures of Uncle Deadly!

araknidkid

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there had any large/high-rez pictures of uncle deadly they would be willing to share with me? anything other then screenshots would be appreciated as well!

Thankyou

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just to let you know also, that's where "google" can came in handy. :wink:

araknidkid

Reaction score
thankyou

Thanks muppetdanny!

I have very little luck with google, and thought that maybe there was a chance that some fans might have something beyond the usual search results to share! or maybe you guys are just better at doing internet searches....:stick_out_tongue:

Jon

Reaction score
That is a fantastic picture!

Hey where does it come from? is it one of the annuals?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Jon said:
That is a fantastic picture!

Hey where does it come from? is it one of the annuals?
It appears in the 1978 (no. 2) annual but that picture came from unused Panini stickers from 1979.

I have some spare unused stickers for trade/sell if anyone is interested click here

hope it helps

Jon

Reaction score
Thankyou MuppetDanny!

He's my favourite background character and i don't ever remember seeing that picture before.( Though i completed the UK sticker album back in the day, so i must have done.)

I'm thinking of investing in a couple of vintage annuals and was wondering if there are any pics of UD in the very first Muppet Annual? ( I also owned this a long time ago but cannot recall the details.)

Thanks again.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Jon said:
I'm thinking of investing in a couple of vintage annuals and was wondering if there are any pics of UD in the very first Muppet Annual? ( I also owned this a long time ago but cannot recall the details.)
I know he is in the second annual, but I’m not sure about the others