Looking for Season 1 "Muppet Show" clips - please help!

anathema

Reaction score
G'day all,
If anybody can assist me here, I would be inordinately grateful! I am currently in need of certain clips from Season 1 TMS episodes for a project I'm working on; specifically I'm looking for:

- The opening zoom from the Valerie Harper show (from the original titles, not the multiple-archway version)

- The end of '*** Willow' leading into the beginning of 'Searchin' from the same show

- The original opening titles from the Mummenschanz show (or at the very least the soundtrack to them)

- The opening zoom from the Connie Stevens show (again, from the original titles)

- The opening zoom from the Florence Henderson show (original titles :smile:

Apart from the Mummenschanz clip, I really need PAL copies rather than NTSC. Condition of the recording is important, and ideally I'd like clips with no channel logos, subtitles or other nasties on the picture :smile: (This last is not essential, so long as the top-right corner of the picture is clear...) Aside from the Mummenschanz titles, the clips need not even be in English either, as it's just the pictures I'm after.

In return, I have a vast library of TV and film available for trade, but if we can't work something out that way I'd be more than happy to cover the costs of tape and shipping. There's also 'the project'... B-)

So, if you can help me, please drop me a line! I can be reached at anathema@totalise.co.uk, and anathema9999@yahoo.co.uk. (There's been a couple of problems with the first addy recently, so if I appear to be ignoring you, please try the second one, as I may never have received your mail).

Thanks in anticipation,