Looking for some old sketches

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Anyone remember:

"F-Fan/N-Net"- a purple operatic soprano (played by Richard Hunt) w/an elaborate black wig who puts together the word 'fan' only to have her wig blown off, and the word 'net' only to have one dropped on her

"This is my front, this is my back"- another purple soprano, this time performed by a woman and with three background singers, who sings about front and back to the tune of the Blue Danube

"Some, None, All"- Bip Bipadotta (or whatever was the character's name who looked like Mahna Mahna) sings/says "Some, None, All" in various combinations to music and also a samba beat, first referring to people (His family, so he says) and then to monsters

"Big, Bigger... BIGGEST!!!!"- a green monster says "Big", a larger orange monster w/horns says "Bigger!" Then they both look at the little pink monster next to them and start laughing, when the pink monster grows until it's a giant, then yells (Frank Oz's monster voice, only much louder and with a lot of echo) "BIIIIIIGGGGGEEEESSSTTT!!!!"

Anyone have these in decent quality? I have lots of rare stuff for trade, including all 120 eps of TMS, most of the UK Spots (in NTSC, standard U.S. format), The Great Santa Claus Switch, Muppets Go Hollywood, Muppet Family Christmas (original airing) and more. LMK if you have these. I may expand this want list.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole