Looking for sprocket by tomy

justairbagit

Reaction score
Im looking for sprocket by tomy, I have the complete collection except for sprocket and would love to add him to my collection if any one is willing to part with him!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Heyllo...

Bad News: I have a Tomy Sprocket, but and defiantely not willing to part with him.

Good News: I know where you might be able to get one. Check out the following site...

http://home.snafu.de/cyber.bernd/fraggles/indexe.html

I purchased my Hasbro Boober from him and couldn't be happier with it. He's located in Germany, but shipping wasn't too bad to the states. As of now, his site says that he does have at least one in stock, though I'm not sure how often he updates, so just write him and ask about it.

I've had four Sprockets in and out of my hands over the years, acting as a middle man for other collector's after I got my own, so I'll also keep my eyes open elsewhere in case I happen upon one and will be sure to let you know if I do.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Thanx DLGabriel, Its funny that youve sent that link! Ive been in touch with him and he doesnt seem to be able to get one. He has everything else but sprocket. A couple years ago he couldnt give them away and now you cant find one. But i really appricate your help!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
No problem. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled in case I run into one myself.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Yeah im the high bidder right now but i have a feeling he's gonna go for way more than i can afford

Quazimoto

Reaction score
LOL. I know that feeling. Best of luck to you.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Looking at all the official toys almost makes me want to take up sewing to make my own... Not that they are that bad but..they could be a tiny bit better :smile:

justairbagit

Reaction score
Well I was out bid in the last 4 seconds on ebay! I hate when that happens lol I guess Ill keep looking

hemi

Reaction score
I will take good care off him,
Hemi