1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Looking for the Jim Henson Hour

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Bubbadog, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Bubbadog

Bubbadog Member

I know I'm not the only one. But I am seeking the Jim Henson Hour complete series. TV recording, or whatever. I am not looking for discs, I am looking for video files. If anyone can help, PM me. I don't have much for trade, ask and I may have it though. I am also looking for the Muppets go to Disney World also in a digital format. This (JHH) is one series I've been trying to find for a while. Thanks in advance.
  2. Bubbadog

Bubbadog Member

Or simply, I am looking for what hasn't or may never be released on DVD or Blu Ray, in a digital format. As I have quite a Henson DVD collection.
  3. Stulz

Stulz Member

Do you have something to trade or are you looking for a cash value?
  4. Bubbadog

Bubbadog Member

Nope. Not looking for money.
    But I have little for trade, so I'm hoping I have something needed:
    Here is what I have:
    Muppet Classic Theater
    An incomplete sketch from a US/Russia program from the late 80s called Pig to Frog
    The tale of the bunny picnic
    The longer Muppet Family Christmas recorded from Hallmark Channel with added scenes
    The Cosby Show "Cliffs Nightmare" muppet episode

That's what I've got. They're all personal backups from VHS. All in good quality in avi or mp4. I'm willing to burn them all to disc(s) for trade for the same of at least JHH in return also on disc. I'm sorry I don't have more to offer.
  5. Bubbadog

Bubbadog Member

I almost forgot. I also have both studio dc episodes in avi (divx).
    I'm not charging for anything, I can afford some discs and a stamp or two. Hoping for the same. Just looking to trade if someone is interested in what I have for what I don't.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, I would LOVE Muppet Classic Theater and Tale of the Bunny Picnic. I don't have videos, but I do have a big music collection. PM me if you want to trade! :)
  7. Stulz

Stulz Member

I have the Muppets at Walt Disney World on DVD that I would be willling to trade for an Avi of Tale of the Bunney Picnic
  8. Bubbadog

Bubbadog Member

Terrific! :)