Looking for the Muppets Tonight

the_cdr_jerk

Reaction score
Seems like I remember this airing on TV, but I am not sure. If you have them PLEASE email me and lets work something out! :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My suggestion to the two of you... contact Justin Faulknor! He's a fellow forum member registered here on Muppet Central's forum and on the Palisades Toys forum as well. Thanks to a deal we've been working between the two of us over this summer, I've gotten 20 VCD's from him all in a good quality and perfectly watchable. Oh, and in a previous message I got from him regarding our own business, he mentioned that he had all 22 Muppets Tonight episodes in pristine condition and ready for copying.

How do you contact Justin you ask? Well, click on the "Member List" link at the top of any page here in MC's forums, and then click on the "J" entries link. Once there sort through the pages until you find the profile info page for Justin Faulknor himself. Enter that profile page and click on the "Click Here to E-Mail" the member you selected. Remember to include "Muppets Tonight VCD's" or "Muppets Tonight Episodes" in the subject heading, conduct yourselves in a good-natured mannor befitting prospective business relations, ask him if he'd be interested in doing business with you, if he'd be willing to copy the episodes for you, settle on the trade to be made or the purchase/shipping price, and hope you guys get the episodes you're looking for.
Oh, and don't forget to mention that the Count sent you!

Hope this helps and have a good day.