Looking for these Muppet specials

pollick529

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I got a tape in the mail today containing "John Denver and the Muppets - A Christmas Together" and "The Muppets Go Hollywood", and the quality was very poor. :sympathy: I wanted to know if anyone has better copies of these specials, please let me know! I prefer VHS, or if you have the ability to transfer to DVD, that would be great too! Okay, so if anyone is willing to give me good quality versions of these spcials, e-mail me at either gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca and maybe we can arrange a trade. Your help is gradually appreciated. Thanx a bunch! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd suggest you contact Justin Faulknor, though I'm not sure if he'd be able t accomodate you within his current workload. Send him an E-mail through the forums in about a week or two to find out if he can help you out or not.

pollick529

Reaction score
The Count said:
I'd suggest you contact Justin Faulknor, though I'm not sure if he'd be able t accomodate you within his current workload. Send him an E-mail through the forums in about a week or two to find out if he can help you out or not.
How do I get a hold of him, Count?

Pootle

Reaction score
I have a DVD that i've put together (NTSC region free) containing The Tale of The Bunny Picnic, Of Muppets and Men, and John Denver & The Muppets - A Christmas Together.

Picture quality for A Christmas Together is 8/10 (about the same as a Long Play VHS recording straight from TV), the sound is a little muffled but better than the VHS versions i've seen.

If you want screenshots or any other info, email me at oldtimeradio@playntradeonline.com

Kind Regards, Pootle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Polluck, just go to the "Member List" link and click on it. Then click on the "J" link and search out Justin among the names of registered members in this forum. Once you click on his link, click on the link to send him an E-mail. I'd suggest you give it a title in the subject heading so that he knows what you're talking about. Again, can't say for sure if he'll be able to help you out, but at least it's a contact to keep in mind.