Looking for Zoot Action Figure

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As has been mentioned, Zoot is nearly impossible to get right now unless you are willing to pay eBay prices to get him.

As Luke said, it's very likely that Palisades may offer a Zoot repaint of some kind as a part of Palisades Collector's Club. Palisades hasn't officially announced what figure, but they are planning to release a repaint of an older, hard to get sculpt as the free figure when you sign up for the club. Many think this may be Zoot. If so, it would follow Palisades track record in trying to help fans get the hard-to-find figures.

We will just have to wait and see what Palisades announces in the next month or so.

zooter

Reaction score
for trade

i have a rowlf and scooter still in package
im looking to trade for a zoot, either coat
anyone interested?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey man! Did you get any of the Zoots you were bidding on?

I had to stop at $50 for both of em, but now there's a couple more up!

Good luck, I'm lookin too (actually bid against you on accident, I'm miss_lucienda - wife's ID) and I know it's really hard!

:smile:
Anthony

zooter

Reaction score
hello
no i havent. i keep getting outbid as well. just crazy how they go for $60 or more. I just cant justify paying that much for a $9 figure.
good luck to you as well though
im gonna try for the loose ones
what about you?
maybe someone around here will help us out

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to bid on a loose Zoot that has been opened by someone else! :smile: Even if I could save a bundle.

That's part of the whole experience of getting a new toy, for me at least. I know what you mean about paying $60+ for a $9 figure. Maybe someday I'll have enough extra cash to get one. I can't go without food like some other collectors.

ANTHONY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!! And I certainly can't starve myself either!

:smile:
~Anthony