1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Looking forTMTM and MB Comics Digital Scans

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Dylan84, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Dylan84

Dylan84 New Member

First of all, hello to everyone here, and I'm sorry if a post has been made already about this subject.

Does anyone here have or know of a place to find digital scans of the three comic books for this movie? I would also like to ask the same question for the Muppet Babies comics. Thanks for your time.

2. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

I just did a Trowback Tuursday on The Muppets Take Manhattan comic book adaptation on my blog last week.
    I don't know about Parts 2-3 or Muppet Babies, but a blogger named Dean Yeagle posted the first issue.

http://www.muppet-stuff.blogspot.com/2014/07/throwback-thursday-muppets-take.html